Right to Bear Arms
Sovereigns Rights to Keep and Bear Arms and possess weapons (arms) for their defense and survival are the Sovereigns Unalienable rights.
1) Proportional Response Self-Defense law requires the response to match the level of the threat in question. In other words, the Sovereign man and woman can only employ as much force as required to remove the threat. If the risk involves deadly force, the Sovereign man and woman defending themselves or others can use deadly force to counteract the threat.
2) The Sovereigns have the lawful right to a well-regulated Militia, being necessary to a Free Republics security. The Militia is a Sovereigns army regulated by Sovereigns of the Prairie Republic.
Right to Possess the following cannot and is not to be infringed upon:
1) Brass, primers, gun powder, and ammunition
2) Reloading equipment
3) Archery accessories Arrows, bows, crossbows, longbows, recurve bows, compound bows
4) All other means of a weapon while defending oneself from a deadly threat
The Right to Hunt, Fish, for the substance cannot and is not infringed upon unless the numbers of species need to be protected to increase numbers.
1) HUNTING WILDLIFE TO EXTINCTION. In just the past 40 years, 52 percent of the planet’s wildlife species has been eliminated. The leading cause of these shocking declines is irresponsible and unethical human activities. In addition to the devastating consequences of deforestation, animal agriculture, development, and environmental pollution.
A treasonous act is a crime of betraying one’s Nation.
The Prairie Republic and its Sovereigns are not tolerating treason in any form. Attempts by force of arms or any violent or other means to do harm and to overthrow the organs and functionary of the Constitution of the Sovereigns and the Sovereigns of the Prairie Republic and any involvement in a treasonous act, will cause all perpetrators to face a Prairie Republic Natural Sovereign Law grand jury.
Part One to Eight is the protective measures in place to guarantee the Sovereigns are the final decision-makers, and they can only be changed by one hundred percent (100%) of the Sovereigns, NOT the majority.
Any amendment to an Article is required seventy-five percent (75%) of the Sovereign vote.
One Sovereign, one vote yes or no, hire or not hire, fire or not fire. Sovereigns vote seventy-five percent (75%).
One county, one seat, yes or no, hire or not hire, fire or not fire.
Sovereigns vote seventy-five percent (75%).
One county, one seat, One region, one seat, hire or not hire, fire or not fire. Sovereigns vote seventy-five percent (75%).
All outcomes are posted at the Prairie Republic head office and through Multi-Media for all Sovereigns to see the result.
The ultimate objective of every organ and functionary of the Constitution of the Sovereigns, the judiciary, MUST be to uphold and protect that will. All Sovereigns are equal before Natural Sovereign Law. They will enjoy equal civil and political rights, have the same opportunities, and be subject to the same public duties and obligations without discrimination.